You have no items in your shopping cart.
Do you get frustrated that you cannot make a D Loop the correct length or same length every time? The Easton Loop set or D Loop Pliers is the answer.
Easton D-Loop Pliers are the most convenient and versatile nocking archery tool available today.
The ground breaking design has six useful features including an innovative hand squeeze side-stretch jaw that maximizes mechanical advantage to provide the tightest possible D-Loops that will never budge.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials for reliable, long-lasting performance.
Six great features
- String D-Loop stretcher
- Nock set crimper and removal tool
- Extra sharp side cutter
- Nock set opener
- Needle nose or tweezer tip pliers
- Durable, comfortable grip
A must for any serious bow mechanic.
- Maximizes mechanical advantage for tightest possible D-Loops
- Two nock set crimpers
- Dual-jaw design
- Opener to remove nock sets
- Grooves in plier tips for stretching D-Loops
- Side cutters are extra sharp
- Needle nose design
- Side stretch jaw
- Vertical leverage cleat
- Nock set tightening jaw
- Separated jaw
- Makes the D-Loop the same consistent length each time
- Applies 400 pounds of pressure equally on each knot
- Ensure your D Loop will not slip or turn
- Pre-stretches loop
- Makes putting on a D Loop easy
- Saves release rope as you only use what you need
- Pays for itself in no time at all as you do not get frustrating D Loop stretch
- Comes with a full step-by-step instruction sheet on reverse of card
- Convenient and versatile archery tool
- Six tools in one
- Chrome finish
- Easton logo on face of joint and on outside of both handle grips
- Very comfortable grip
- Easy-grip handle
- Attractive black colour grip
- Durable, quality & functional pliers